Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Tummies Menu Monday 10/26/10

Well its not technically Monday.
But I want to get back to posting my dinner schedules

Monday - Paul Deen's Shrimp Creole (see next post on the recipe)
Tuesday - Baked Chicken Legs (the hubby is gonna have to make these. as I will been going to ladies night at Ace Hardware :-) should be fun!!! prizes, free wine, free food, & shopping....greeeeat!
Wednesday - Steaks
Thursday - Meatball Sandwiches (I'm off work the next day so I want to enjoy it. Thus, something easy...maybe I can coax Mr. hubby to take me out for a late night happy hour since I can sleep in the next day)
Friday - Homemade Chili with Frito's  (it is suppose to be semi - chilly that day) so its fitting. Not sure if we are going out for happy hour that day, we may just invite friends over, so this could change. I will post this recipe later.
Saturday -  Hot Dogs or something quick...as we may be going to a Halloween costume party
Sunday - Shrimp & Artichoke Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment