Thursday, February 21, 2013

25-26 weeks Belly Bump Update & Valentine Pics

 Valentines Day. Hey, I can be a sexy pregnant mommie if I want to. How do you like the shoes? Check out the split on the skirt. The skirt is from Ross. It is not maternity (so I can wear it later) and it is super comfy. The shirt is an oldie but goodie I threw on a thin belt from forever 21 to accentuate my belly bump.

 Quick pic of me and hubby in the car before we got to the galleria for dinner. He's soooo handsome.




How far along? 26 weeks, 5 days



Size? According to my what to expect baby app, baby is the about the size of cucumber 15 in and 2.2lbs


Weight gain/loss? I haven't weighed myself, but I don't think that I've gained any from last time.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, my wardrobe choices are getting smaller, but I really don't want to buy much more maternity wear since I only have a little bit longer before the due date.
 
Stretch Marks? None so far. Still keeping the belly moisturized.
 
Wedding Rings on or off? On, no swelling or anything thus far.
 
Sleep? Sleeping good. Still very sleepy some mornings before work, yet on the weekends I am bright eyed and bushy tailed and can't sleep in....weird. Also, I have been having some acid reflux that has been waking me up, but I guess that it is partly my fault since I love spicy foods and Mexican dishes....mmmm salsa.


Best Moment of the Week(s)? 
1. Valentines Week - My hubby sent the prettiest tulips and the card made me cry, especially when he stated that he can't wait to share our love with Little Tucker. I couldn't have picked a better husband. He is going to be such a great father!!!
2. Touring the hospital - We toured one hospital and finally toured the second and final hospital that my doctor delivers out of. We LOVED the second hospital (Methodist) so we will be going with them. Actually, my doc had mentioned previously that it was her preference, but we wanted to of course view it before hand ourselves. The labor and delivery floor and rooms feel like a little hotel. Actually, you can order "room service" and choose your meal from the menu....HA! no hospital take- it- or- leave- it- food. Also, there is no set visiting hours. This might come in handy since our family is out of town.



Miss anything? Nothing these weeks. 
 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? Have been craving more sweets lately and still love spicy food and mexican dishes....but they don't like me afterwards with the acid reflux

 
Gender? It's a BOY!!!!!! Tucker Louis Thompson

Happy or moody most? Still a happy pregnant woman.

Labor signs? None.

Belly button in or out? In, but one side tries to poke out sometimes


Looking forward to? Getting the nursery more set. We just got the dresser this week, but hubby has to put it together. After that I can arrange the items and hang some of the décor items. I still need a lamp, changing pad, mirror, and a small table. 

 The waitress was making us laugh!

 Back from dinner. Nice and full. Hubby's tie is from TJ Maxx. It is the Donald Trump Collection and I got it for him as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. It was on clearance and marked waaaay down. This was his first time wearing. I think he looks HOT!

 Ready to eat of course. Dinner was great. We went to Phillippe . I had the salmon and a salad and hubby the scallops. I even had a VIRGIN margarita...woohooo go me. It was really good! We met a fun older couple (they sat at the table next to us) and we talked with them a bit before we left.
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on expecting a baby boy!! They are so fun!! You look great too!!!

    ReplyDelete