Monday, March 18, 2013

Bump Date - 28 - 30 weeks






How far along? 30 weeks



Size? According to my what to expect baby app, baby is the about the size of head of lettuce


Weight gain/loss? At my last doctor's appointment, I weighed in at 153.5. So, I think I've gained a total of 8 to 10 pounds thus far for this pregnancy,

Maternity Clothes? oh yeah!
 
Stretch Marks? None so far.
 
Wedding Rings on or off? On.
 
Sleep? Sleeping ok. My hip hurts on and off through out the night so I switch from side to side. My left hip hurts the most. Let me tell, turning over is becoming a little bit of a chore. Sometimes I end up sleeping on my back until hubby catches me and says "get off your back. Tuck doesn't like that". I try hard to sleep on my side and on my back since the back is suppose to be a no-no. 

Best Moment of the Week(s)? 
1. Getting the dresser put together in Little Tuck's room and also getting his mirror hung on the wall.
2. Feeling his movements and kicks even stronger. I pray to God for a happy healthy baby.
3. Laughing at my preggo brain with hubby when I couldn't find my cell phone. Hubby called it and still couldn't find it and it was in my back pocket, vibrating, and still didn't feel it lol



Miss anything? Nothing really.
 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? I've been craving Sonics corn dogs lately lol

 
Gender? It's a BOY!!!!!! Tucker Louis Thompson

Happy or moody most? Mostly happy and a little slightly insane. lol

Labor signs? None.

Belly button in or out? In, mostly, but you can see the indentation through my shirts.

Looking forward to? Hopefully completing the nursery. I have now progressed to two week doctor appointments.....eeeek!!!! "Ish" is about to get REAL!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment