Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bump Update 36weeks (almost 37)

 
 

How far along? 36 weeks, 5 days (so almost 37 weeks). So, I am considered as "term". I think March of Dimes now considers "full term" as 39 weeks/



Size? According to my what to expect baby app
 baby is the about the size of a watermelon (19 - 22in, 6.5lbs). But based on my doctor's appointment day baby is only about 5lbs 14ozs. So, he is just 2 ounces from being 6lbs.


Weight gain/loss? At my doctor's appointment, I weighed in at 158.4 I think. Or was it 164.8. Sorry, I have a preggo brain lol. It has to only be 158.4 which means This is a 1 lb gain for two weeks.

Maternity Clothes? same old same. Wearing whatever fits...maxi dresses, maternity jeans, big tops, etc. 
 
Stretch Marks? None so far. Using bio-oil now in efforts to prevent any hopefully.
 
Wedding Rings on or off? On.
 
Sleep? Getting pregnancy insomnia now. I tired and yet sometimes I cant go to sleep. Or, I wake up got the restroom and cant get back to sleep.
 
Best Moment of the Week(s)? 
1. Finding out that I was already 2cm dilated and 50% effaced (thinned out).
Seems baby may be coming sooner than later.

Miss anything?  I miss having NO hip pain. 
 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? Nothing specific this week. Just hungry lol 
 
Gender? It's a BOY!!!!!! Tucker Louis Thompson (aka Little Tuck Tuck)

Happy or moody most? Happy one minute crying the next (happy tears of course)
Labor signs? Well, according to my doctor, I have been having contractions, but I guess I didn't notice them (since I am 2 cm dilated). After my internal/cervical exam today I did have a bit of cramping and backaches...wondering if my doctor jumped started something while she was in there...hmmmm lol
 
Belly button in or out? Flat, shiny and smooth hhahah

 
Looking forward to? tying up the last few things before Tuck is here. Hoping he stays put a couple of more weeks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment