Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Few maternity pics on the beach


 
We had a free weekend (believe it or not!!) and we squeezed in one last trip to the beach (Galveston) before little Tucker comes.

The day we chose was sunny but very windy.We took tons of snacks, water and Gatorade. We went to Stewart Beach which is a family beach so no alcoholic drinks allowed (not that I could drink any anyway lol)

We hung out for a few hours. I love being by the water. The sound of the waves are so relaxing.


Before leaving hubby snapped some pics of me. I like the way they turned out.

So here they are:













 and here's one that I changed to black and white. I think I may put this is Tucker's room.
 
 
I really want to enjoy many days this summer on the beach with Tucker. :-) Let's hope that the waves soothe and relax him as much as they do me.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment