Thursday, April 18, 2013

BumpDate - 33-35 weeks

Me and my crazy friends
Hubby and his crazy friends


How far along? 34 weeks, 5 days (so almost 35 weeks)



Size? According to my what to expect baby app
 baby is the about the size of a large cantaloupe (19 - 21in, 5.5lbs).


Weight gain/loss? At my doctor's appointment, I weighed in at 157.5. This is a 1 lb gain for two weeks  (yay!!!) Although I think my doc would be happy with 1 lb a week, I think that 1 lb was good. It is just hard for me to gain weight. So, I think I've gained a total of 12 to 15 pounds thus far for this pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes? same old same. My closet and clothes that fit and are comfortable are getting smaller and smaller.
 
Stretch Marks? None so far. Using bio-oil now in efforts to prevent any hopefully.
 
Wedding Rings on or off? On.
 
Sleep? Sleeping soundly. Hubby had been under the weather and was waking me up in the middle of the night (guess he was getting me geared up for baby lol) Hips STILL kill and flip from left to right throughout the night, but pretty much wake up feeling refreshed for the most part.

Best Moment of the Week(s)? 
1. My hubby, family and friends planned a surprise baby shower for me. It was awesome. I feel reallllllly blessed.


Miss anything?  would it be bad to say margaritas and wine again. No? okay a nice frozen margarita...with salt.
 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? lately it has been veggies and fruit.
 
Gender? It's a BOY!!!!!! Tucker Louis Thompson (aka Little Tuck Tuck)

Happy or moody most? Happy with a wee bit of Moody mixed in there.

Labor signs? None. Although I have had what think is Braxton hicks contractions a couple times in the middle of the night. 

Belly button in or out? Partial In and Partially out
 
Looking forward to? Our last baby shower at hubby's job. Also, to a trip to Galveston, just me and hubby.

2 comments:

  1. U should so get a body pillow, that should help ur hip problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the body pillow again, Kris. I tried it 1 or 2 nights and got frustrated with it, and it ended up on the floor. LOL

      Delete