Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby Shower in my hometown

My sisters, brother, and mom hosted a baby shower for me in my hometown. They invited family and friends. It was sort of a "surprise" shower, but they told me about it closer to the date.

It was so NICE! It was  good intimate size. We had great food and lots of fun baby shower games.

I had a great time and think every one else did too!

Hubby and I were so very blessed to get some many thoughtful gifts. Below are a few pics.

before guests arrived

My sister, Ree, on right and cousin Shirley on left

Mom and Aunt Mable

I won the "my water broke" ice cube game

loved Tucker's name in the blocks




mmm the cake was delish

 thank you gifts for the guests

the put the pacifier in the babys mouth game

me and my high school classmate, Sharon. Praying that I will be attending her baby shower soon. Her and her hubby are trying to conceive.

Me and my sissy, Sharon.



No comments:

Post a Comment