Saturday, June 8, 2013

Five on Friday

I am linking up with the GOOD LIFE Blog and listing the 5 things that I am currently loving. http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/2013/06/five-on-friday-link-up.html
So, here are a list of the 5 things/items that I am loving:
1. SUMMER TIME Summer is my favorite season. I love warm weather and I love being outdoors. But, most importantly, my birthday is in the summer (JUNE 20th). This summer will be exciting since I will be able to enjoy it with my little baby boy. I am also kind of happy that my due date was in May and I didn't have to go through the hot Houston summer pregnant.

2. White Shorts & Blazer Suit  Now that I am no longer pregnant, I have now been loving a lot of new clothing/ fashion. This one in particular is the white shorts suit set. I saw this at TJ MAXX a while back and loved it, but scoffed at it as my pregnant belly was NOT gonna allow me to try it on. So, this is definitely on my to buy list. It is totally me and combines the two things that I love short shorts and nice a professional look (blazer). It is kind of a party at the bottom and all business at the top lol ... kind of like a mullet hair style lol.  Plus, I love ALL white outfits...so classic and modern.

Eva Longria is working this outfit.

3.  SWIMSUITS - I am a swimsuit fanatic. I buy at least one new one each year. I noticed a yellow swimsuit awhile back at no other place than WAL-MART. I have been wanting a yellow suit for awhile. It is such a fun and flattering color. The price was like $5 for the top and $5 for the bottom. I will be going by to pick up a yellow suit.  This suit by Victoria Secret also caught my eye. I am LOVING it.
 I am usually not a fan of strapless bikini top, but  thanks to the Milk Ducts (post pregnancy) and breast feeding little Tuck. I think that I may be able to WORK IT, WORK IT. LOL My favorite part of the suit is actually the bottoms. I love the straps. I hoping to get this for this summer.
 
4. LITTER JEWELRY -   I first heard of Litter jewelry while watching Shark Tank (the investment TV series where entrepreneurs of new products present their products and request equity/funding). I love so many of Litter's products. It is so hard for me to select one that I am loving. So, Litter if you are reading, send me a couple of pieces to review for my readers or do a giveaway to a reader. Here's some of the many things that I love by Litter Jewelry www.littersf.com
 
 
 love this jeweled hat for those days when you want a different look for a simple and plain hair style.

I love garters. I would definitely where this with some shorts or a skirt. I think this would get tons of compliments and that WOW factor.


This back cross would accentuate any simple little black dress and give them something to look at as you walk away. :-)

 
This love letter bracelet is just too cute!
 
  And, last the jeweled mustache when you want to be incognito and hide away from the paparazzi or from your fans lol.
 
 
 
5. Maxi Dresses  - Did you know that zappos.com not only sells shoes but also clothing???? I didn't either. I am in love with these
 

oh dear Lord bestill my heart. I love...I WANT. If my husband is reading this....I WANT :-)




Love dresses that are short in the front and long in back.
 
 
So, what do you think of my fave 5? Any items that you agree with and are loving too?  Any that you laugh at and think....oh no Tonya, you MUST be crazy? I would love to hear from you!!!! Please comment.
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the short suit for summer! :)
    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, those maxi dresses! I absolutely love them. Zappos is truly a favorite of mine - and they have incredibly good customer service, too, if you ever have an issue!

    Thanks for joining our linkup :)

    ReplyDelete