Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby Bump Transformation


As of today, I am 19 weeks, 6 days. Just one day from 20 weeks. Wow, 20 weeks means I am half way through the pregnancy. Time has flown rather quickly. Before you know it the 3rd trimester will be here...eeeeek!!!!

Okay, I will try not to think about  that. I just want to take a look back at how this baby has transformed my body thus far. :-) Please ignore how I look in them. I took most of the pics on Saturday mornings right before or after my prenatal yoga class.



 
This was at about 17 weeks

Just took this last night before bed. My stomach felt huge!! LOL 
 
So, this little gummy bear is taking over my body already lol. Just kidding, I am enjoying the transformation a lot. I also think baby is taking over my brain. I definitely have the prego brain lately. I notice I tend to look a lot bigger at night than in the morning. I guess it's from the day's bloating and food. 
 
 In my next blog post, I put in simple details some changes/pregnancy items thus far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment