Monday, January 14, 2013

Bump-date - 21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks and two days



Size? According to my ultrasound on Thursday, baby is almost 1 pound. Which is right on track for how far long I am.



Weight gain/loss? I weighed in a 153 at the appointment. So, I gained 3 pounds.


 
Maternity Clothes? Yes, still loving my maternity jeans. I bought some more jeans online. I still need more shirts, but will probably get some cute non-maternity ones in just a size bigger.

Stretch Marks? None. I have started putting lotion on though. Hopefully, this will prevent some.

Wedding Rings on or off? On
 
Sleep? Sleeping great. Lately, I been wanting even more sleep than usual on weekdays and weekends I am filled with energy...weird!

 
Best Moment of the Week? Having the anatomy scan and getting lot more sonogram pictures.

 
Miss anything? Wine still. The mocktails "fake cocktails" kinda of help though. Apple-tinis....the list goes on...lol 

Food Cravings/Aversions? None really. 

 
  Gender? hmmm, will reveal in a post soon!

Happy or moody most? Happy. hubby says that I am the happiest pregnant woman that he has ever seen. He says I must really like being pregnant lol. Let's see if this stays this way. I'm thinking it may change the further I get along.


 
Labor signs? None. I have tightness every now and then, not sure if those are Braxton hicks contractions or not. I sure it is probably too early for those.


Belly button in or out? In but it is very shallow


Looking forward to?  Decorating the nursery. Hubby has decided that he wants to paint the room by himself as a gift to baby.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment