Monday, August 2, 2010

Entering the blog world

Hello!
Finally, I am entering the blog world. I have been procrastinating actually starting this blog for so long. I follow several blogs and have relished starting my own for some time. The movie Julia and Julia (that we watched on the plane on the way back from our honeymoon made me want to start a blog even more.

It was soooo tough for me to come up with a great blog name that made me "feel" excited to blog. (if that makes any sense)

I had to think of what makes me...me. Finally it hit me. I love to be happy. Our friends use to call us the happy couple or power couple. Jerry (my hubby...you will hear him mentioned here alot) calls me apple (his little inside pet name ...wink, wink.

So, voila'.... Happy Apple Goodness is our blog spot name. LOL The name makes me smile for some reason and when I told hubby the name he laughed and I love to make him laugh....so00000.. its fitting!

This blog will mostly be about home decor (we are first time homeowners), my life as wife, and everything else in our life in between.

I promise not to bore anyone out there that is reading (if I ever get any followers).
I love to write so I am hoping I will keep making posts on a regular basis.

Until next time, stay happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment