Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Tummies Menu for this week

Good morning!
I had a wonderful weekend filled with meeting new friends, relaxing, and house tasks. The weekend just flies by doesn't it?

It's Monday and that means its Happy Tummies Monday. It is time to plan the menu for this week. I may change it up a bit as there are some new recipes that I have been wanting to try out.

Monday = Beef tips and rice

Tuesday = Chicken Cacciatore (I saw this new recipe that seems so simple. So I will have to do a post on this when I make it)

Wednesday = Beef Enchiladas (I didn't make these last week and I still have the tortillas, etc)

Thursday = Chicken Fried Steaks

Friday =  Turkey Burgers

Saturday = Chicken Fajitas (need something quick and easy as we are meeting some friends out)

Sunday = Stuffed bell peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment