Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Tummies - Menu Monday

Okay, one way to keep my after work tasks less hectic is for me to make a menu plan for the week. (I also put it on my chalkboard in my kitchen :-) ) Sommetimes, I stick to it...sometimes I don't, but at least it is a game plan and I don't leave work thinking, "what in the world am I gonna cook for dinner today". This process also helps me plan our lunches to take to work. FYI....taking your lunch saves SOOOOO much money!

Monday = Turkey Meatballs over rice with mushroom sauce

Tuesday = Roast with potatoes and veggies

Wednesday = Crock Pot beef noodles

Thursday = Chicken Breasts and potatoes

Friday = Fried catfish and fench fries

Saturday = Beef Enchiladas

Sunday = Shrimp & Crabment over pasta

mmmmmm just thinking about it all makes me hungry :-P

3 comments:

  1. Okay so I'm wondering...does this mean there will be recipes to follow??? (0:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Receipes to come/follow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it lady the whole site. I thought I had ideas galore but babe you got me beat. Well, you have more time then me outside of happy hour, lol! Tell Jerry Hello.

    ReplyDelete