Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ikea- How I "puffy heart" thee

Hi lovelies!

If you haven't heard the new 2011 Ikea catalog is out (I got ours a few weeks ago in the sunday paper). I have been devouring this thing. Ikea has really stepped it up! There are SO many cute things. Granted, some things at Ikea don't look nearly as nice in person so its wise to go into the store to actually see the product in person.

A couple items that I think that we just NEED okay okay WANT
1. This cute shoe cabinet. I would really like this to put in our laundry room. Coming through our garage door is our laundry room and lately we have been kicking our shoes off here and putting them on a simple shoe rack.
To me this tends to look cluttered/messy. This "Hemes" Shoe Cabinet would definitely do the trick and hide the shoes. The white color also goes with my yellow/white/gray theme I want to have going on in there. Doesn't it look so crisp, clean, and classic?

I also have been lusting over this chaise lounge. The Ikea catalog has two of them place together to form a cute an comfy sofa....Love love love it
Speaking of sofas....this is the sofa that I want. I wanted a white sofa so badly when we purchased our home. Huby vetoed it, but this sofa (since it has a slipcover) makes having a white sofa not too hard to maintain.
I think we will definitely need a light sofa once we get dark hard wood floors installed in the living room.
I just need to convince my husband of so LOL (this may change once kids are in the picture :-) ).
But, this sofa is SOOOO awesom. The cushion is memory foam! How cool is that?
So, is there anything out there that YOU just absolutely NEED (at Ikea or elsewhere)?
Are there any items that you are lusting over?








No comments:

Post a Comment