Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You know you are getting old when.....

You know you are getting old  ahem "turning into an adult" when....

1. You get excited about new pots LOL

I just purchased this beauty at Tuesday Morning. I noticed them one day as browsed on my lunch hour. I told myself that I would buy a pot a month until I get a nice, good set. Well, I went back to Tuesday Morning during lunch to use some money that my other brother gave me as a gift (I love my brother) and then I noticed the price of the pots are ALOT more than I remembered. "$64, $89, $40....wow!"

I continued to look around and stumbled on the clearance section and there just happened to be a saute pan on sale for $24.99....score!!!!! The brand is Tramontina. It has a thick bottom, and is super heavy (I told Jerry I could hit him on the head with it LOL).

It is also the 18/10 stainless steel (which is the best...as this means it has a good nickel componet). ::::sidebar:::: when we moved into our home I searched very long and hard for some nice silverware that was 18/10 and that was a decent price. Poor hubby, did not understand this whole 18/10 thing.

I quickly, scooped up the saute pan/skillet and hugged it tightly LOL

When I checked out, the cashier stated...wow this a great deal! I was pleased with myself....yup pretttttttttty pleased! :::::sigh::: I AM getting old LOL

Anywho, here are the pics! Tell me what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment