Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Tummies Menu "Monday" 8/23/2010

Sorry guys! This menu plan is a day late. We were so busy on sunday with house duties (changing air filters, watering the lawn with our fancy new sprinkler, and planting new flowers in my flower bed (pics to come later of this).

I get a little reprieve a couple days this week of cooking (yes, I love a rest day every now and then).

Monday : Roast with potatoes and veggies

Tuesday: A "no cook night" - Our neighborhood's ladies club is having a pizza and game night for ladies and their spouses....Yay! Can't wait to meet some new couples. We met a few last time when the ladies club had a salsa dancing class.

Wednesday: Turkey sliders??? (or something else with ground Turkey. We love to have healthy night once a week. Thus, you will see turkey or fish or something meatless on every menu).

Thursday: Pork Chops with some homemade oven fries and a salad or veggies

Friday: A "no cook night" - going to get some friends together and go to a CHEAP happy hour (with food and drinks).

Saturday: Fajitas (lol I still didn't make these last week as my honey took me out to Perry's for dinner and then we went to a quaint little place called the Wine Next Door and had a glass of wine).

Sunday: Shrimp Enchiliadas (gotta get this recipe from my sis)

No comments:

Post a Comment